Our DANCING MATHS performance and workshop package is for KS1 and KS2 children. It is a unique cross curricular learning opportunity for children and teachers to watch, learn and develop ways to DANCE about MATHS.
You can book the full package - including the live show, workshops and staff CPD or you can book the show or workshops separately.
Booking us to provide our Dancing Maths package at your school will help you tick a lot of boxes. There are a few examples below...
- Target kinaesthetic learners and help secure number skills
- Give your maths day the ‘wow’ factor!
- Plan active lessons that cover the PE and maths curriculum
- Promote creativity, key skills and cross-curricular learning.
- Igniting pupils imagination and curiosity
- Building pupils self esteem, motivation and confidence
- Encouraging pupils to be active and creative
- Reinforcing maths knowledge and understanding.
"We all thought the performances were very well pitched and the children were spellbound! They have continued to be enthused about maths ever since and will remember what they did for years to come."
If you choose the performance and workshop option, your pupils will start the day by watching a team of professional performers dancing about maths, live in your school hall. After the performance, different groups of children will take part in the dance workshops with the dancers so they can try out the ideas from the show for themselves.
You can book the Dancing Maths workshops without the show too if you would prefer.
Please email or call us with the details of your school location, number of classes you would like to target and years group/s and we will get back to you with a no obligation quote..
If you would like to discuss what we offer in more detail over the phone, please feel free to call or email us with any questions.