Entertain and educate your children with our show...
This show brings the maths curriculum alive with movement, music and voice! These unique shows include complex funky routines, breath taking partner work and lifts, use voice, humour and visually stimulating costumes and props - all set to up-beat music and quirky sound effects.
A team of professional dancers will perform live in your school hall, demonstrating fun ways to dance about maths! You can choose either the KS1 or KS2 performance, or, book both shows on the same day. The KS1 show lasts 35 minutes long and the KS2 show lasts 40 minutes. There is fun audience participation during and after both shows.
The dancers perform all kinds of mathematical steps and games including:
- Making numbers with their bodies
- Stomping the times-tables
- Playing greater then/less than games
- Dancing with their number bond partner
- Performing interesting movement patterns up and down the number line
- Holding clever balances whilst making shapes out of elastic
- Making up a dance from a bar chart!
- Children may even get asked onto the stage to help the dancers solve mathematical problems during the show…
If you are interested in finding out how we could work at your school, please contact us with some brief details about your school and location so that we can advise you of the best options for your school.
Product / Service Categories
Talk about this portfolio piece--who you did it for and why, plus what the results were (potential customers love to hear about real-world results). Discuss any unique facets of the project--was it accomplished under an impossible deadline?--and show how your business went above and beyond to make the impossible happen.