Dancing Maths After School Course
Has your child got the X² FACTOR?
Help your child to see a whole other side to learning and appreciate Maths in a fun and innovative way with our Dancing Maths After School Course at your child's school.
This innovative and proven educational course will keep your children active and creative with the added bonus of practicing maths while having fun!
The classes run once a week and will follow the usual school term dates. Each after school club runs at times that have been set with the school so please contact us for more information.
How it all adds up…
We get children to 'Stomp' their times tables, make shapes with elastics, create a dance from a bar chart, do calculations with their bodies, play dance games with a mathematical theme and much more...
- The classes will run after school for 1 - 1/4 hours each week in accordance to the dates set by the school.
- We ask that children wear loose comfortable clothing, for example jogging bottoms and a t-shirt and have bare feet or trainers.
- Places will be limited and filled on a first come first served basis, so please register your interest asap.
- We tailor the content to suit the needs and ability of the children and work with the school to ensure that it is appropriate.
- All our leaders are are highly experienced professional dance teachers, have DBS checks and public liability.
"The under-pinning research was of very high quality"
Content of the After School classes is the result of many years of research and creative practice with children and teachers from over 100 schools in the UK. Please go to our research page to find out more...